Saint Lucia is a volcanic island in the eastern Caribbean Sea. Its majestic peaks reach for the heavens with the splendour of its lush green rainforests and the hypnotising blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, providing a mesmerizing reason to visit. These are the best resorts in Saint Lucia, the perfect destination for a vacation.
Why visit Saint Lucia?
Saint Lucia is well known for its large number of beaches and luxury resorts. Subsequently, it’s a popular tourist site that boasts tropical weather and scenery. Add to this list unique cuisine, exciting sports and adventure activities and you’ve got yourself the prefect vacation destination.
Travellers can enjoy everything the island has to offer on perfect days as average temperatures reach about 27°C with a cool breeze and low humidity. Think beach picnics, snorkelling and hiking.
Late spring and early summer is the perfect time to visit Saint Lucia. While later in summer and fall are still bustling, there’s a risk for hurricanes during this time.
Best resorts in Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia is famous for its magnificent resorts and breathtaking environment. Whether it’s adventure or relaxation they’re after, guests have plenty to choose from.
Forbes magazine refers to Saint Lucia as:
“the Caribbean gift that keeps on giving.”
“Some of the planet’s most fabulous resorts can be found here, from boutique hilltop palaces serving innovative cacao cuisine to award-winning properties like Jade Mountain, the epitome of opulence and innovation, where guests lodge in open concept sanctuaries overlooking Saint Lucia’s landmark lava domes, the Pitons.”
According to Forbes, the best resorts in Saint Lucia per category are as follows:
- Resort with the best views in Saint Lucia: Ladera
- Best beachfront resort in Saint Lucia: Anse Chastanet
- Best spa and wellness resort in Saint Lucia: BodyHoliday
- Best luxury resort in Saint Lucia: Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
- Best boutique resort in Saint Lucia: Cap Maison
- Best resort for couples in Saint Lucia: Sandals Grande Saint Lucian
- Resort with the best amenities in Saint Lucia: Royalton Saint Lucia Resort & Spa
- Best resort for families in Saint Lucia: Windjammer Landing
- Best all-inclusive resort in Saint Lucia: Coconut Bay Beach Resort
- Best overall resort in Saint Lucia: Jade Mountain
Also Read: Best hotels in the Caribbean
Stay a little longer
For some, visiting Saint Lucia isn’t enough. More and more high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and investors are considering making Saint Lucia their second home.
Did you know that Saint Lucia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Caribbean with no requirement for permanent residency? As one of the Caribbean’s fastest growing economies, and extensive investment and business opportunities, Saint Lucia should be on every discerning investor’s radar.
Citizenship by Investment in Saint Lucia:
Not only does Saint Lucia offer amazing investment options HNWIs also have the opportunity to possibly gain a second citizenship. In fact, Saint Lucia fast becoming the ideal Citizenship by Investment (CBI) location.
Investment options in Saint Lucia include; The National Economic Fund (NEF), Government Approved Real Estate Projects and The National Action Bond (NAB). The Enterprise Project is another investment option that the main applicant may apply independently or as a joint investment.
Benefits of Saint Lucia CBI
The Saint Lucia CBI programme provides an opportunity to apply for Saint Lucia citizenship and a huge range of benefits including:
- The right to hold dual citizenship
- The citizenship is for life, with the right to work and live in the country
- The ability to choose from four investment options