• On 2 November 2022, Vladimir Putin, president of Russia, suggests that visa exemption be granted to leisure, business, and educational visitors from foreign countries, regardless of their visa policy towards Russia.
• On 3 November 2022, Bosnia and Kosovo signed a mutual agreement enabling their citizens to travel in-between visa-free.
• On 9 November 2022, the United Kingdom allows visa-free business or leisure travel for citizens of Guyana.
• On 20 November 2022, Serbia implements the suspension of visa-free access from Tunisia and Burundi. Nationals from Tunisia are required to submit a comprehensive application that includes justifications for the trip, bank records and hotel reservation documents.
• On 30 November 2022, the Council of the European Union issued a statement agreeing to negotiate a mandate on allowing visa-free travel for passport holders of Kosovo by 1 January 2024.
• On 1 November 2022, Japan reopens visa-free access to nationals of the United Arab Emirates.
• On 29 November 2022, China and Lebanon signed a mutual visa-free agreement for holders of diplomatic, special, service, and public affairs passports.
• On 10 November 2022, Turkey approves visa-free travel for citizens of Hungary.
• On 11 November 2022, Iran implements a visa-free regime for citizens of Kazakhstan, allowing them 14-day visa-free entry.
• On 1 November 2022, Cuba extends its tourist visa from 30 days to 90 days.
• On 9 November 2022, the European Commission decides to suspend the visa-waiver agreement with Vanuatu due to security risks arising from the CBI programme.
• On 9 November 2022, South Africa announces it will grant passport holders of Kenya visa-free entry, beginning on 1 January 2023.