Join us as we discuss the ongoing interest of CBI and its processing achievements in light of the Covid-19 crisis.
You are invited to attend two Bosco Online Workshops on Tuesday 5th May and Tuesday 12th May from 4 PM – 7PM GMT to get updated on all things Citizenship by Investment’s related and learn about its increasing demand through a global pandemic.
In the first workshop will be in Russian and CS Global Partners’ Specialist in Investor Immigration, Natalia Van will be speaking.
The second will be held in English and CS Global Partner’s Executive Business Development Manager Valeria Rebrentceva will be speaking.
CS Global Partners is the official government authorised marketing promotor for Caribbean countries like Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis and St Lucia. As leaders in citizenship and residency solutions, we are excited to be speaking at the Bosco Online Workshop.
In these extraordinary times, we are here to provide you with answers about CBI application submissions, picking the right programme and the changes in government mandates due to the current pandemic.
- Online workshop
- 4 Speakers with 30-minute presentations each followed by a Q&A session
- A chance to effective Network online in the Zoom chat after the event
- Over 300 participants
- Business owners
- Private investors
- Tax and Financial advisors
- Professionals on wealth management
- Providers of trust and fiduciary services
- HNWIs from the CIS, EU, the Middle East and the Americas
- Citizenship by Investment
- Private banking
- Wealth management
- Asset protection
- Relocation and more
Tune into the Bosco Online Workshop on May 5th and May 12th. Registration is now open.