The online event is focused on the Indian and Vietnamese markets that have seen a surge in their high net worth population interested in Citizenship by Investment and Residency programmes. The expo will feature in-depth panel discussions in English and Vietnamese, informative country workshops, live meet and greets and keynote speeches.
What to expect from CS Global Partners:
- A 20 mins spotlight video on CBI in Dominica that covers the process of second citizenship, benefits of the programme, and a 15 min Q&A with Emmanuel Nathan, the Head of Dominica’s CBI Unit.
- A 20 mins spotlight video on CBI in St Kitts and Nevis that covers the process of second citizenship, benefits of the programme, and a 15 min Q&A with Les Khan, Head of the island’s CIU
- A live chat in CS Global Partner’s booth with Kumar Pratik, our Business Development Executive
- Attendees can download the PDFs provided
Why should I attend?
- You can learn about the latest legislative changes with global CBI and RBI programs, including those of the United States, Australia, Cyprus, the Caribbean, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Portugal, Turkey and the UK.
- You can select the ideal investment immigration option for you or your clients by viewing business presentations and visiting project sponsor booths in the virtual exhibitor hall.
- You can interact with project representatives and download brochures and videos to your online briefcase.
- You can network with global attendees and expand your business outreach by joining our virtual cocktail hour in the lounge.
- You can participate in the global conference from the safety of your home by using any device, from any location
Who can I network with?
- High net worth individuals seeking information on various immigration programs.
- Migration agents and wealth managers looking for partnerships.
- Immigration attorneys, professionals and other service providers with industry expertise.
- Real estate developers and project sponsors from popular immigration destinations.
Click here to register.