St Kitts and Nevis citizenship benefits the Expat from the UAE.
Let’s explore the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship for UAE Investors.
The Government of St Kitts and Nevis recently introduced new regulations to its Citizenship by Investment (CBI) programme. As a result, it’s opened up opportunities for investors living in the UAE to gain second citizenship. This is just one of the benefits of the St Kitts and Nevis CBI programme that investors can enjoy.
Other benefits include:
- joining a global community
- businesses and portfolio diversification,
- and safeguarding the future of their families.
Leading the way
The oldest and most respected CBI programme in the world, St Kitts and Nevis’ investment migration programme has undergone a successful evolution. Today, the St Kitts and Nevis CBI programme attracts discerning investors looking for a win-win solution. They are finding this through the programme’s Sustainable Growth Fund investment option.
Safe guarding the future
Geopolitical issues around the world are making investors question whether they are doing enough to hedge their wealth, but also grow their wealth enough so it benefits future generations.
The Head of St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit, Mr. Michael Martin, noted that:
“The St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment programme is one for the investor who is goal-oriented with big plans for his business and family as it offers award-winning and internationally acclaimed education institutions like veterinary and medical universities, attracting global-minded professionals.”
World Citizenship Report 2023
The WCR 2023 rated St Kitts and Nevis as the top CBI nation in the Caribbean for its ability to offer high net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and the mass affluent the freedom they require to thrive.
This includes safety, security, and the ability to grow their wealth in a tax-friendly and business-friendly environment. All of this while also enjoying an amazing quality of life.
The Sustainable Growth Fund has a Limited Time Offer whereby applicants can acquire citizenship for a reduced fee, without additional costs.
The Sustainable Growth Fund is the most straightforward investment option, and its Limited Time Offer expires on 1 February 2024.
UAE Investors can take advantage of:
- Reduced processing time. The processing time is reduced to 60 days from 90 days, as soon as the application receives an acknowledgement from the Citizenship by Investment Unit. This incentive applies to all accelerated and non-accelerated applications.
- Families. UAE Investors become St Kitts and Nevis citizens for life. They can extend their second citizenship to their family members and secure their future in becoming global citizens. Additionally they can access to premium educational and healthcare institutions. The Island Nation includes plenty of leisure activities for the whole family, including breath taking mountainous views and a country rich in culture and historical heritage.
- Tourism. St Kitts and Nevis’ booming tourism sector has a positive impact on economic growth. Essentially contributing towards the country’s economy being one of the strongest in the Caribbean region. Post Covid-19, St Kitts and Nevis is ranked 7th in the Caribbean, and 11th in the world for its tourism industry. The tropical climate with diverse fauna and flora, and picturesque and vibrant towns makes the twin federation one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands for tourists to visit.